Tel.: +420 311 678 916
Mobil: +420 606 671 883
MUSICAL AND DANCING PROJECTS
is a group of African dancers and percussions performing African rhythms and dances. It is possible to have several variations of either percussions players, or dancers.
- guitar, voice, composer (Congo)
he plays traditional and modern African music. He plays with a percusist Daniel Hocke..
JANA BAUDISOVÁ - dancing
Blue eyes, fair hair, weight 55kg, height 170 cm.
Graduated in 1998 from Janácek´s Music School in Ostrava (Václav Klemens´ Group specialised in music and drama).
She went through a dance preparation with choreograph Lenka Drímalová in Ostrava in 1996 – 1998.
She was studying oriental dancing at school of Anife Ismet Hassan Vyskocilová in Prague in 1999.
She teaches oriental dancing in sport and dance centres in Prague since 2000 (FactoryPro, DAG Centrum, Dancing School of Lada Jurková in Jeseník etc.).
She studies North Indian Temple Dancing Kathak with lecturer Ivana Hessová and flamenco at dancer Lenka Glassnerová and Chilian lecturer Amparo Nuñez.
She starred in the Theather of Petr Bezruc in Ostrava.
František Hrubín: The Beauty and the Beast, directed by Václav Klemens
Denis Diderot: Nun, Superioress De Moni, directed by Václav Klemens
Arthur Schnitzler: Anatol, Ilona, directed by Marie Logojdová
Hans Christian Andersen: Rusalka, Vodena, directed by Miloš Cížek
JIØÍ JIRMAL TRIO
Jirí Jirmal - guitar
- Professor of Prague Music School and Music University in Saarbruecken
- Internationally recognised first class teacher
- Author of the most popular guitar school and number of professional musical publications
- Successful composer
- His guitar compositions are issued by publisher Baerenreiter – Praha and Henry Lemoine – Paris. He records his compositions in the Czech Republic as well as abroad.
- Member of many important prestigious foreign juries
- Graduate of the Music School in Brno as well as of prestigious University Mozarteum in Salzburg
- Teaching activities at the musical grammar school in Innsbruck
- Master lectures with world leading lecturers
- Performs solo and in small ensembles in the Czech Republic as well as abroad
- Preparing several CD´s in cooperation with other musicians
- He is one of the most significant Czech jazz percussionists
- Cooperates with many Czech and foreign jazz musicians
- Teaches at the Music School of Prague